Monday, May 08, 2006

My very first post!

Hi All,
I'm Fabrizio and you're welcome on my blog.
My aim is to create a collection of news, documents and info related to mobile technologies.

Why another blog about mobile world?
Indeed there are so many interesting blogs related to mobile stuff that I waited a long time before starting this one.
The main reason is to let people know who am I and networking with them.

So let's say who I am......

I'm a software engineer and since three years I've been involved in projects for mobile applications, mainly based on Symbian OS. Recently I've become Accredite Symbian Developer and I'm located in Rome. (Maybe this is another reason that brought me blogging on mobile, but I'll tell you in another post about the Italian mobile market).

Even if I've a technical background I don't want to make a blog targeted to developers, so I will upload code snippets as well as contents the mobile users will find interesting (hopefully!)

If sometimes you'd find sailing news...please be patient, but I'm a sail addicted. :-\

0 Comments:

<< Home