Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Moved in Toulouse....time to blog again

It's a while since I've blogged for the last time.....well, summer vacation turned me into laziness and then something more happened: I've changed job, city,...and country actually. All these changes caused hard time not only to me but also to my girl, Marilena, who's still in Rome. Now I'm in Toulouse and I work for FreeScale Semiconductor, Motorola's spin off.

My job always concerns mobile phones and Symbian OS but from a different perspective, before was application level now is OS level and even lower. I can say I'm jumped into the internals of a mobile phone, when a phone looks like more a Pc motherboard than a stilish object of cult. It's amazing that close to my bureau there's the microchip fab with its "white rooms"....a huge amount of work and technology to "mobilize" the world.

Without going toward chip building the process to develop, integrate, test and validate software for a mobile phone is so cumbersome that I'm less prone to blame on bugs of my phone!

During this period I've always been a blog reader and I would thank my favourite bloggers, Martin, Michael, Tommi, Fabrizio - he isn't in my favourites because we share the same name and the same nationality:-) - to breed me with seeds of mobility culture. I think that most of you already know them...if not, it 's time to update your rss reader with new entries.

technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

1 Comments:

At 9:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you are back on your blog and thanks for reading mine! ;-) I'll be in Rome again for a couple of weeks starting in March. Let me know when you are there as well, maybe we can meet for a chat.
All the best,
Martin

 

Post a Comment

<< Home